We really can't kill viruses, you really need to wash your hands completely

Attic mold (in most cases) is caused from no or poor attic ventilation

House wiring called: Knob & Tube. If this is in the house you want to purchase, most insurance co. will not write a policy with house with this wiring.

During our travels through our inspections we discover some very interesting things. Here we'll share:

TOP SIDE                      BOTTOM SIDE

Answers: 1. Outlet to close to hose bibb.  2. Outlet cover missing  3. Outlet has exposed wiring.

Toilets-Sewage: Hand Sanitizer DO NOT KILL Hep A virus or viruses.

Atleast 3 dangerous problems here; what are they?  Answer bottom pg.

 Crazy Photos & Did U know?