Find us on
Call Jim @ 734-525-2929
Manufactured (Mobile) Inspections
In 1981, Jim started as a real estate investor and a Rehab Construction Co. About 1990, the Home Inspection business started to gain ground here in Michigan. So, he decided to change to a Home & Building Inspection Co. in 1993.
Our Inspection Services Include, but not limited too:
1. Residential, Home, Condos, Apartment Bldg, Manufactured
(mobile homes), and Construction Inspections.
2. Commercial Inspection, retail, office and warehouses.
3. HUD-MSHDA HQS Inspections, FHA-VA and Mortgage
4. Home Maintenance Inspections-Gives you the condition of your
home, maintenance and repairs that are required.
5. Seller's Home Inspections
6. Purchaser's Home Inspections
7. Environmental Surveys.
8. Energy Surveys, NOW FREE (a $49.00 value) with H.I.
9. Limited, Partial, we will design the Inspection you need.
10. Basement Dampness/Seepage Inspection: Before calling
Our Comprehensive Inspections include up to 1200-1400 items, systems, methods and
conditions. From the top of the chimney (if there's one) to the foundation: Structure,
foundation, basement, plumbing, water heater, electrical, furnace-air, the quality and
conditions of the major systems. Kitchen, interior, windows, doors, exterior covering,
roof coverings, driveway, walkways, garages and grounds. Out-buildings extra fee.
Maintenance will also be discussed, but is not part of the inspection.
The Inspection Report is issued at the end of the Inspection.
Call right now and speak with Jim, he will answer any questions you may have.
Purchasing a home is a big step and you don't want to step off a cliff...
We are fully insured to protect our clients.